At Baghunter, we make it our mission to provide a genuine and authentic service to our clients. We respect the brands we work with and the clients we serve. As part of our mission we guarantee the condition and authenticity of all products listed on our website. We also ensure the highest level of customer satisfaction for each of our clients by implementing a five step process for every handbag and accessory listed on Baghunter:
Before any item is listed on Baghunter, it undergoes a rigorous examination by our team of in-house experts. Our experts boast over a decade of experience in working with ultra-luxury products and authenticating handbags. Their expertise is invaluable to Baghunter and we are lucky to work with some of the best authenticators in the business. During each authenticity check, our expert authenticators look for the following:
- Any indicator that the bag may be counterfeit. This includes checking the stitching, material and leather tests, inspection of the stamp(s), hardware examinations, and other indicators that are specific to the brand and style of the bag.
- Any indictor that authentic parts of the bag have been tampered with. During examination, our experts also check to see if any original parts or aspects of the bag have been replaced with counterfeit or cheaper parts. For example, a Hermès Birkin bag may be authentic, but the previous owner has replaced the original lock with a cheaper or unofficial one.
- Any signs of wear, tear, or other damage. Each scratch, mark, scuff, or other sign of damage is carefully noted by our team of experts. This allows us to list the bag with an accurate and genuine description.
Every single bag listed on Baghunter has gone through our authenticity check and been examined by our in-house experts.
Accurate Product Description
Part of our authenticity guarantee is an accurate product description when an item is listed on Baghunter. Every handbag listing is accompanied by a set of accurate pictures from a variety of angles to help display the condition of the bag. We also implement a condition guide with each listing to help clients better understand what condition the bag is in, with the condition listed in each handbag description. At Baghunter, we use a scale of five conditions to describe a bag
- Very Good
Should any bag be listed as in a condition that is not pristine, you will find condition details underneath the description. We attempt to honestly and accurately describe and show any defects present in a listed handbag, however, if you require further information or pictures of any handbag please contact us and we will be happy to provide any requested details.
At Baghunter, customer service and client satisfaction is our main priority. We pride ourselves on offering first class service to customer before, during, and after a sale. As avid fans of fashion and ultra-luxury handbags, we are eager to help our clients find the perfect bag. We take all queries seriously and attempt to provide detailed answers to all questions. Should you have any concerns, issues, questions, or requests, contact us straight away and we will be delighted to respond as soon as possible. Our team of in-house experts, knowledgeable curators, and passionate customer service members aim to make buying, selling, and consigning authentic Hermès and Chanel bags as seamless as possible.
Secure Payments and Shipping
Due to the nature of our products, we understand that security is of the upmost importance. We implement the highest levels of security across your whole Baghunter experience. From the moment you navigate to our website you will notice a small lock to the left of the website name indicating that your connection to Baghunter is secure and private. We use McAfee to secure our website from external threats and to protect our clients.
All transactions made through the website are encrypted with maximum levels of protection including a secure payment gateway, all of which ensures your personal and financial information remains private. We also take extreme care when shipping to make sure the bag or accessory arrives on your doorstep in the exact same condition it was in when it left Baghunter’s headquarters. All items are fully insured when shipped for the full value of the items purchased, providing you peace of mind.
Certificate of Authenticity
Due to our use of experienced in-house experts when verifying the authenticity of each handbag, we provide a “Certificate of Authenticity” with every bag purchased. This certificate is a document which can be used to verify the authenticity of your bag online at any time after your purchase. We provide a “Certificate of Authenticity” for several reasons:
- The certificate indicates that the bag you have purchased was inspected by expert authenticators, a service which can cost hundreds of dollars if done independently.
- Each certificate is numbered and imprinted with exact details about the bag purchased. This helps to stop fraud if you should lose or misplace the certificate and ensures each certificate is uniquely related to the bag purchased.
- Should you decide to sell your bag in the future, you will have written proof that it is authentic, potentially saving you money and the hassle of finding a trusted expert to authenticate it again.
Baghunter implements the five step process listed above for every handbag sold on the website. Our client satisfaction rate is extremely high and we have never received a complaint relating to the authenticity or product description of a bag sold on our platform. By continuing to use the steps listed above we look forward to serving many more satisfied clients in the future who share our passion for ultra-luxury handbags and accessories.